Mellitah Oil & Gas B. V. (Libyan Branch), intends to issue the tender below and wishes to invite reputable, interested and experienced contractors specialized in providing similar services for pre-qualification.
The Pre-Qualification submission will be evaluated for establishing the Bidders List for the said tender.
TENDER NO. (693)
New Service Building for Ruways [Ruwais?] – Metering Station Project.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The purpose of this project is to construct a New Service building for Gas Metering station Operation & security staff as EPC contract.
The location for this new building will be adjacent to the control room of Ruways gas metering station on an approximate area of 85 square meters in addition to a surrounding fence and a car shade.
Interested companies for the above tender shall satisfy the stipulated requirements and submit the required information below. Failure to submit any of the listed documents will render automatic disqualification:
1. Letter on Company's letterhead addressed to the "Contracts Department Manager" stating expression of interest on the respective tender.
2. Copy of Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of Branch Office, Representative or Agent in Libya.
3. Company Profile with full details of similar contracts performed with relevant and verifiable Reference List of Clients where the works had been undertaken, literature/catalogue of the entire range of the work/service/equipment and any additional information that will enhance the potential of the applicant /consortium.
4. Submission of Financial Status document of the Company turnover for the last 5 years and the Organization Chart.
5. ISO 9001 Certificate.
6. Foreign companies shall submit official evidence of establishment of a partnership with a local company specialized in providing similar services. This partnership shall be in the form of a new company with a separate legal entity.
7. Mellitah Oil & Gas has the right to exclude any submission which does not meet the above stipulated requirements.
8. Two copies of the Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked: