Mellitah Oil & Gas B. V. (Libyan Branch), intends to issue the tender below and wish to invite reputable, interested and experienced contractors specialized in providing similar services for pre-qualification. The Pre-Qualification submission will be evaluated for establishing the Bidders List for the said tender.
TENDER NO. (696)
Company intends to open a new fast-track tender to select suitable and proficient contractor capable to carryout the revamping / replacement of piping networks for the cold water, seawater and sewage at Bouri Field DP3 & DP4 platforms.
The revamping / replacement of piping networks should comply with the international standard for offshore oil production facilities.
The Contractor shall adhere with the specifications and technical requirements including the scope of work suitable to Mellitah Oil & Gas Company’s standards, government regulations and industrial practices where applicable
Interested companies for the above tender shall satisfy the stipulated requirements and submit the required information below. Failure to submit any of the listed documents will render automatic disqualification:
- Letter on Company's letterhead addressed to the "Contracts Department Manager" stating expression of interest on the respective tender.
- Copy of Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of Branch Office, Representative or Agent in Libya.
- Company Profile with full details of similar contracts performed with relevant and verifiable Reference List of Clients where the works had been undertaken, literature/catalogue of the entire range of the work/service/equipment and any additional information that will enhance the potential of the applicant /consortium.
- Submission of Financial Status document of the Company turnover for the last 5 years and the Organization Chart.
- ISO 9001 Certificate.
- Foreign companies shall submit official evidence of establishment of a partnership with a local company specialized in providing similar services. This partnership shall be in the form of a new company with a separate legal entity.
- Mellitah Oil & Gas has the right to exclude any submission which does not meet the above stipulated requirements.
- Two copies of the Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked:TENDER No. (696)Bouri Field DP3 & DP4 Cold Water ,Sea Water and Sewage Piping Networks RevampingAnd submitted to the following address:Contracts Department ManagerMellitah Oil & Gas Company B. V(Libyan Branch)
Dahra Kebira Street, P.O. Box 346,
Or the submission can be made by email to
the following E-mail address:
- The prequalification documents shall be submitted not later than 3 October2012.
1. Companies that participated in any of Mellitah Oil & Gas Co. previous tenders during 2010, are only requested to provide the following:
a. Letter on Company's letterhead addressed to the "Contracts Department Manager" expressing interest on the respective tender.
b. A list indicates the tenders participated during 2010.
c. Support letters contain a list of similar projects / services performed by your company.
2. The pre qualification request is not an invitation to tender. Company is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract.
3. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and full ITT Package will only be issued to qualified companies that have been pre-qualified.
4. Company will not be responsible for whatsoever costs incurred for preparation and submission presented in response to this notice.
5. Company shall deal only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents.
6. Company shall not consider any pre-qualification request unless the foreign bidding companies submit proof of a partnership with a local company as stated in point no.6 of the Qualifications and Requirements.