Aman Bank Expands Operations

Aman Bank is looking to increase its workforce in Libya, according to a report from Libya Herald.

In addition to expanding its network  of 23 branches and ten mobile branches, for which it will appoint new managers, the bank is also advertising for jobs in areas including anti-money laundering and compliance, to ensure that bank’s internal procedures are monitored effectively.

Portugal’s Banco Espirito Santo reportedly paid approximately €40 million for a 40 percent stake in the bank in 2010, taking management control. The remaining 60 percent is held by various private investors.

The bank successfully appealed its listing on the NTC blacklist in July.

(Source: Libya Herald)

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply