Zueitina Oil Company intends to issue the below tender and wishes to invite for pre-qualification interested, experienced and reputable Companies specialized in providing similar services stated below to submit all requirements for inclusion in the bidders list to be invited to participate in the following tender.
Brief Description of Project:
Design the Runway Marking and evaluating the existing Runway to comply with the requirement of the International Civil Aviation Organization “ICAO” Latest Edition and the Libyan Civil Aviation Authority complete with Design Drawings and Technical Report including engineering works, materials specifications and construction works approved from the Libyan Civil Aviation Authority.
Interested Consultants Offices / Bidders to participate in the above Tender shall fulfil the following qualification requirements for participating in the Tender.
Qualification Requirement for Participating In the Tender
- Letter on Consultant Office / Companies / Bidder’s letterhead addressed to the Bids Committee Coordinator, stating expression of interest in the tender.
- Copy of Consultant Office / Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of branch office, representative or agent in Libya. (License, Commercial Record, Tax Payment, valid Chamber of Commerce Registration Certificate).
- Legal documentations shall be provided for Consulting Offices / Companies operating as Joint Venture.
- Company Profile with full details of similar design and consultant works performed with relevant and verifiable reference list of clients where the works had been undertaken, literature, catalogue of the entire range of work, services and any additional information that will enhance the potential of the applicant.
- Consultant Office/ Company shall be known and recognized by the Libyan Civil Aviation Authority that had performed design work for the Civil Aviation Authority and or Worked under its supervision.
- Submission of Financial Status document of the Company turnover for the last 3 years and the Organization Chart.
- Zueitina Oil Company has the right to exclude any file that does not meet the above stipulated requirements.
The Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in sealed envelopes and marked:
Bids Committee Coordinator
Zueitina Oil Company,
Sidi Issa Street - PO Box 2134Tripoli - Libya
The prequalification documents shall be submitted no later than Monday 31/10/2012.
- The pre‑qualification request is not an invitation to tender. Zueitina Oil Company is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract.
- The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and full ITT Package will only be issued to qualified Companies that have been pre-qualified.
- Zueitina Oil Company is not obligated to give any explanation to any Company for not being selected as successful candidate for bidding.
- Zueitina Oil Company will not be responsible for whatsoever costs incurred for preparation and submission presented in response to this notice.
- Zueitina Oil Company shall deal only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents.
- Zueitina Oil Company will not return to Bidders / originators the submitted documents to applicants. They will be kept in our archive files