Interested companies for the above tender shall satisfy the stipulated requirements and submit the required information below. Failure to submit any of the listed documents will render automatic disqualification:
1. Letter on Company's letterhead addressed to the "Contracts Department Manager" stating expression of interest on the respective tender.
2. Copy of Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of Branch Office, Representative or Agent in Libya.
3. Company Profile with full details of similar contracts performed with relevant and verifiable Reference List of Clients where the works had been undertaken, literature/catalogue of the entire range of the work/service/equipment and any additional information that will enhance the potential of the applicant /consortium.
4. Submission of Financial Status document of the Company turnover for the last 5 years and the Organization Chart.
5. ISO 9001 Certificate.
6. Foreign companies shall submit official evidence of establishment of a partnership with a local company specialized in providing similar services. This partnership shall be in the form of a new company with a separate legal entity.
7. Mellitah Oil & Gas has the right to exclude any submission which does not meet the above stipulated requirements.
8. Two copies of the Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked:
TENDER No. (707)
Provision of Air Transportation Services for Onshore Fields
And submitted to the following address:
Contracts Department Manager
Mellitah Oil & Gas Company B. V
Dahra Kebira Street, P.O. Box 346,
Or the submission can be made by email to
the following E-mail address:
9. The prequalification documents shall be submitted not later than 6/12/ 2012.