Prospective Underwater Inspection Companies’ application with intention to participate in the prequalification processes for this tender should include evidence of the following:
- Ownership or Availability of Underwater Survey Vessel(s) on demand (supported by documentation as proof the vessel will be in the custody of the contractor throughout the survey period), equipped with the latest and certified usual underwater Inspection/Survey Equipment including NDT Inspections/Cathodic Protection System Monitoring Devices.
- Valid Registration in the Libyan Commercial Register
- Registration in the Country of origin
- Previous experience not less than 10 years in the execution of such works in deep water either in Libya or internationally
- Organisation Chart of the Company
- CVs for the participants in the inspection/ or CVs for the qualified personnel
- Financial Status for the last three years (Balance Sheet)
- Company HSE management system including statistics Incident/Accident & lose time injury for the last three (3) years.
Interested Contractors should submit their prequalification documentation on or before 12:00 hours on the to 4/1/2013:
The Contract Department Manager; Mellitah Oil & Gas B.V; Libyan Branch; P.O. Box 346 El-Kebira Street, Dahra, Tripoli; Libya. For further information, please call the Manager on +218 21 3335135 Ext. 21179
Submissions received after the cut-off date will not be considered. Invitation to Tender (ITT) will only be sent to Qualified Companies based on the prequalification results.