8. Submission of Financial Status document of the Company turnover for the last 3 years and the Organization Chart.
9. Have in place a formalized quality system complying with the requirements of international quality certification.
10. Two copies of the Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in envelopes and marked:
Pest Control Services at Wafa Field.
Addressed to the " Contracts Department Manager" to the following address:
Mellitah Oil & Gas Company
Dahra Kebira Street, P.O. Box 346,
Or to the following E-mail address:
The prequalification documents shall be submitted not later than 3/2/2013
Company has the right to exclude any file dose not meet the above stipulated requirements.
1. The pre qualification request is not an invitation to tender. Company is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and full ITT Package will only be issued to qualified companies that have been pre-qualified.
3. Company will not be responsible for whatsoever costs incurred for preparation and submission presented in response to this notice.
4. Company shall deal only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents.