The package will be issued according to the following criteria:
- Representative of the interested company shall be authorized to collect the tender package and shall present an official document stamped with a company seal.
- Official letter addressed to HOO Company’s Chairman of Tender Committee confirming the desire to participate in this Tender.
- Provide a copy of the legal document clearly prove compliance with the specialization required to execute this work.
- The company must be able to carry out the work required, and has the necessary possibilities of equipment, materials and people qualified to perform the contract.
- The company must have completed similar contracts including the design, supply, refurbishment/upgrade and commissioning.
- Submit your previous experience supported by documentation required by this tender. (Executed projects references).
- The bidder shall be committed to execute the work in accordance with the approved international standards.
- Primary insurance with a value of (3,500) LD (Three thousands and five hundred Libyan Dinars) in the form of a certified check which shall be refunded in the event of failure to secure the tender. The check shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
Notes: Any company or contractor interested in participating in this tender is responsible for all costs involved. If you have any questions please contact the Tender Committee via:
fax no :+218- 21- 3330090
Email to: [email protected]