The Waha Oil Company (WOC), Tripoli, intends to execute a project in the Waha Field which will include excavate trench (approx. 40Km), construct man holes, install PVC & steel conduits where necessary, lay fiber optic cable, and back fill.
All local and international specialized companies who are interested to participate in the prequalification of bidders are requested to fill in this questionnaire and submit a complete file including the below requirements for the purpose of prequalification.
- Application for intent to participate in the prequalification for this tender.
- Valid registration in the Libyan commercial register.
- Registration in the country of origin.
- Well defined specialty, previous experience and number & place of projects executed particularly for similar works.
- Financial status (balance sheet for the last two years).
- Deadline to submit your application: four weeks from date of announcement (no later than 31/3/2013)
- Incomplete files will be rejected.
- The invitation To Bid (ITB) will be sent only to the qualified companies based on prequalification results.
- Companies registered and qualified by WOC recently is required to submit only the letter of intent indicating the registration №.
- Documents to be submitted to secretary, tender committee of Waha Oil Company.
- For any query please contact secretary, tenders committee phone / 00218 21 3331116 EX 22390 Fax (3608501). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Source: National Oil Corporation)