The Waha Oil Company (WOC), Tripoli, intends to purchase 4 conventional portable three-phase test separators.
All local and international specialized companies who are interested to participate in the prequalification of bidders are requested to fill in this questionnaire and submit a complete file including the below requirements for the purpose of prequalification.
- Application for intent to participate in the prequalification for this tender.
- Valid registration in the Libyan commercial register.
- Registration in the country of origin.
- Well defined specialty, previous experience and number & place of projects executed particularly for similar works.
- Financial status (balance sheet for the last two years).
- Deadline to submit your application: four weeks from date of announcement (no later than 31/3/2013)
- Incomplete files will be rejected.
- The invitation To Bid (ITB) will be sent only to the qualified companies based on prequalification results.
- Companies registered and qualified by WOC recently is required to submit only the letter of intent indicating the registration №.
- Documents to be submitted to secretary, tender committee of Waha Oil Company.
- For any query please contact secretary, tenders committee phone / 00218 21 3331116 EX 22390 Fax (3608501). E-mail: [email protected]
(Source: National Oil Corporation)