The Mellitah Oil & Gas Company intends to issue the below tender and wishes to invite for pre-qualification interested, experienced and reputable companies specialized in providing similar services stated below to submit full electronic file including all requirements for inclusion in the bidders list to be invited to participate in the following tender:
Tender Number 727
Updating Safety Manual for all MOG Sites.
Scope of Work
The company intends to update the Operating Safety Manuals for the below (06) operating facilities:
1. Abu-Attifel Onshore Oil Production Facility A-100
2. El Feel Onshore Oil Production Facility
3. Offshore Bouri Field NC-41 that includes following installations
Offshore Production Platform DP3
Offshore Production Platform DP4
Offshore Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) tanker known as SLOUG
4. Wafa Field
5. Bahr Essalam field
6. Mellitah Complex
1. The bidder shall review all the relevant documents and carry out detailed surveys of the subject onshore and offshore installations.
2. Each manual shall contain 4 (Four) Volumes:
Volume 1 contains the loss prevention organization and requirements
Volume 2 contains safety management and Loss Prevention
Volume 3 contains safe working practice and procedures
Volume 4 contains specific safety facilities and firefighting equipment
3. Manuals shall include updated drawings that are relevant to safety.
4. Manuals shall incorporate all appropriate company approved recommendations from previous reports forwarded by independent safety auditors.
5. Manuals shall be written in English language. Spelling and grammar shall be used in accordance with the Oxford English Dictionary.
The Contractor shell also, adheres to all of the Mellitah company for oil and gas standards, government regulations and industry practices where applicable.