Interested companies for the above tender must satisfy the minimum requirements and submit the required information below. Failure to submit any of the under listed documents will render automatic disqualification:
1. The bidder must be registered with EGA and must have valid license.
2. Experiences of similar contracts ( client name/project details) & references in Libya / Worldwide;
3. The bidder shall have access to thermal description plant/facilities and submit complete detail of thermal description treatment facilities to be used for the treatment of project contaminated waste and its approval status from EGA;
4. The bidder shall provide a list of his HSEQ management system )polices and procedures).
5. Letter on Company's letterhead Addressed to the "Contract Department Manager" stating expression of interest on the respective tender.
Valid copy of Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of Branch Office, Representative or Agent in Libya and Tax department declaration.
6.Company Profile with full details of similar contracts performed with relevant and verifiable Reference List of Clients where the works had been undertaken Literature/catalogue of the entire range of work /service/equipment and any additional information that will enhance the potential of the applicant /consortium.
7. Submission of Financial Status document of the Company turnover for the last 3 years and the Organization Chart.
8.Two copies of the Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in envelopes to companies not register in Mellitah vendors list or one copy for company registered and marked:
Tender Number 726
REMEDIATION & RECLAMATION OF PRODUCED WATER RETENTION PITS LOCATED AT ABU ATTIFEL FIELD.
Addressed to the " Contracts Department Manager" to the following address:
Mellitah Oil & Gas Company
Dahra Kebira Street, P.O. Box 346,
Or to the following E-mail address:
1-The prequalification documents shall be submitted not later than21/4/2013
2-Company has the right to exclude any file dose not meet the above stipulated requirements.