EXAMINATIONS SERVICE COORDINATOR/ TEMPORARY ONE YEAR
CLOSING DATE 16:00 ON 27/04/13
The British Council plans to employ Examinations Service Coordinator, The post holder will be managing the administration of one of the leading examinations which assesses proficiency in English language. He/she will be a focal point for the organisation of examination sessions, working closely with team members and examiners to ensure excellent customer service and a smooth running operation.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Basic financial skills to understand and operate the British Council accounting system and manage operational cash functions
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic and English (IELTS band 6)
- IT skills , Marketing & customer service - Level 1
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in an Educational/Customer service field
- Good general knowledge of British Education and Examinations
- University Graduate or Diploma in any field
Salary: Grad H Monthly Gross Salary 2061 LYD + Ramadan bonus
Please read the Role Profile carefully and complete the application form (You may use the guidance notes, Behaviours pack and Generic Skills pack to help you).
Please send the application to HRLIBYA@LY.BRITISHCOUNCIL.ORG