The Sirte Oil Company has announced a tender (TP-1215P) for the replacement of a logic control system (HEMA).
Specialized companies that consider themselves qualified to execute any of the above-mentioned projects, and wish to participate, are urged to contact Secretariat of S.O.C Main Tenders Committee, at Marsa El-Brega to purchase tender document (s) at non refundable indicated fees against each project, payment only by certified cheque. The following documents are required:-
- A copy of the Company’s Commercial Register (Valid).
- A copy of a valid License to Run Business.
- A copy of a valid certificate proving payment of tax.
- Financial position of the Company for the last three years.
- A copy of the Authorization given by the Ministry for Economy and Trade to carry out Business in Libya (for Foreign Companies Only).
- A Prove of Ability & Experience to carry out the required work.
Companies wishing to purchase the Tender Documents and intend to work jointly with another company (or companies) must produce a Joint Venture agreement, with the co-partners approved by the concerned government authorities, stipulating clearly responsibility of all parties jointly or individually, to carry out all work required of the subject tender (s). and nominating the legal authorized person to sign contracts or agreements on behalf of the partnership towards SOC.
Tender documents will not be sold for those companies not complying with this requirement.
-Tender documents can be purchased week days (Sunday-Thursday) during working hours during working hours (10:00 to 12:00 Libya Time) as from:
Tuesday June 11th , 2013 until Sunday June 23th , 2013.
For any information or clarifications please contact the following telephone numbers:
Direct phone & fax 00218 647630286 Mobile 091 327 0296
or through telephone exchange 00218 21 3610376 - 90 ext 22053 & 22054. Mobile 091 327 0296
You can also visit SOC website (www.sirteoil.com.ly) and National Oil Corporation site (www.noclibya.com.ly).