The package will be issued according to the following criteria:
1. Official letter addressed to HOO Company’s Chairman of Tender Committee confirming the desire to participate in this Tender.
2. Representative of the interested company shall be authorized to collect the tender package and shall present an official document stamped with a company seal.
3. Provide a copy of the following legal documents:
· Valid license compatible with the required work.
· Commercial Registration
· Certificate of Registration in Chamber of Commerce.
· Payment of tax certificate
4. In case of no queries / inquiries are received from the bidder prior to bid submittal , this will be deemed mean that the bidder had studied the scope / specifications bid package, found it clear from both technical & commercial aspects, therefore in case of any shortages and/or change of specifications from HOO original scope/specifications bid package, shall result in disqualifying the bidder’s offer, and shall be excluded from further considerations with no obligation to HOO to request any clarification from the bidder.
5. Paying value of (1000) LD (One Thousand Libyan dinars) cash or by a certified check which is non refundable, issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
6. Bid bond with a value of (21,000) LD (Twenty one Thousand Libyan Dinars) submitted with your offer in the form of a certified check in a separate envelope, which shall be refunded in the event of failure to secure the tender. The check shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
Notes: Any company or contractor interested in participating in this tender is responsible for all costs involved.
If you have any questions please contact the Tender Committee via:
fax no :+218- 21- 3330090
Email to: [email protected]
(Source: National Oil Corporation)