Harouge Oil Operations, joint operating company on behalf of the National Oil Corporation (NOC) Libya and Suncor Oil (North Africa) GmbH, announces an invitation to participate in tender No ( 24 /2013) for companies that have the required legal and valid license documents.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
1. Location of the Work: AMAL PUMP STATION
2. General Description of the Work
Scope of work consist of survey existing equipment and systems, calculate future needs, propose a new system and prepare scope of work for the installation of a new system for Amal pump station control system and Amal field SCADA system.
To all specialized companies in this field and wish to participate in this tender who are technically capable to executing this tender, should send an approved representative to collect the tender package.
Note that the date for collection of the tender package commences on Tuesday 17/09/2013 until Thursday 19/09/2013 from ( 9:30) am to (11:30) am.
The Collection of the package is from Tender Committee office, 6th floor at the company head office in Tripoli. The package will be issued according to the following criteria:
1. Official letter addressed to HOO Company’s Chairman of Tender Committee confirming the desire to participate in this Tender.
2. Representative of the interested company shall be authorized to collect the tender package and shall present an official document stamped with a company seal.
3. Provide a copy of the following legal documents:
· Valid license compatible with the required work.
· Commercial Registration
· Certificate of Registration in Chamber of Commerce.
· Payment of tax certificate
4. In case of no queries / inquiries are received from the bidder prior to bid submittal , this will be deemed mean that the bidder had studied the scope / specifications bid package, found it clear from both technical & commercial aspects, therefore in case of any shortages and/or change of specifications from HOO original scope/specifications bid package, shall result in disqualifying the bidder’s offer, and shall be excluded from further considerations with no obligation to HOO to request any clarification from the bidder.
5. Paying value of ( 150 ) LD (One hundred and fifty Libyan dinars ) cash or by a certified check which is non refundable, issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
6. Bid bond with a value of (1250) LD (One Thousand two hundred and Fifty Libyan Dinars) submitted with your offer in the form of a certified check in a separate envelope, which shall be refunded in the event of failure to secure the tender. The check shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
Notes: Any company or contractor interested in participating in this tender is responsible for all costs involved.
If you have any questions please contact the Tender Committee via:
fax no :+218- 21- 3330090
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Source: National Oil Corporation)