However, the booklet is allowed to be drawn only by bidders capable of providing the documents requested according to the following terms:
1. The representative shall be authorized to draw the tender booklet upon an official document, issued by the body he represents.
2. Who desires to bid has to present the applicant’s qualification and previous experience, supported with documents of the related field ,including copies of the handing –over minutes of projects executed for the interested bodies.
3. A copy of work license.(Valid)
4. A copy of a recent Commercial Record Extract .(Valid)
5. A copy of record certificate of the Chamber of Commerce .(Valid)
6. A proof of tax payment . (Valid)
7. A copy of the decree of formation.
8. A copy of the basic structure.
9. A copy of a partnership agreement (if any)- if the company had incorporated or joined another legal person - certified by the local competent authorities or by those at the state headquarters-If the other party in the partnership agreement is a foreigner and approved by the Libyan embassy at the State Headquarters.
10. A work permission from the competent ministry for the foreign companies.
11. The participant is accepted in bid and shall facilitate the field visit procedures to his company's headquarter for the Arabian Gulf Oil company representatives who authorized to examine all his available material and human capabilities .
The Tender should be submitted in (3) separated envelopes, closed with red sealing wax and with the stamp of the bidder, writing clearly the name of the project, the bid number and the name of the participating Body on each envelope. The first envelope should include a priced financial proposal (original + a copy), the second envelope includes a technical proposal (original + a copy). As well as the validity of the proposal shall be three months at least from the date of the closing date stated in this announcement.