The Brega Petroleum Marketing Company (BPMC) intends to tender the project “Upgrade & Installation of Cathodic Protection Systems for Pipelines for (Tubrok, Musrata, Tripoli, Azzawia)" ; its scope of work is summarized in the following essential items:
- Supply and installation of new Anodes instead of the existing old ones.
- Supply and installation of the systems transformers.
- Supply and installation of cables and connected to pipes.
- Systems operational test and demonstration.
So companies possessing relevant experience, and has technical and financial capabilities are invited to express their interest in participation to execute this project, to submit their files for Pre-Qualification according to the following terms and conditions:
1. A cover letter expressing of interest to participate in pre-qualification for the project, addressed to High Tender Committee.
2. Provide organisation's articles of incorporation and its chart - official evidence attesting registration at the commerce registration office – valid business license – valid tax clearance certificate.
3. Provide the financial status for the last 3 years (2010 – 2011 – 2012) authenticated by legal auditor.
4. Provide details of your experience of similar scope of work.
5. Provide list of technical crew and company’s equipment.
6. Full address of company headquarter and its branches, telephone, fax numbers, email & website address.
7. Foreigncompaniesshould submit registration documents from Libyan official state bodies.
• Important Notes:
- Only officially assigned representative will be dealt with.
- Brega Co. reserves the right to decline any file is not consisted all of the documents mentioned in the above said terms & conditions.
- The invitation to tender and handing over specification and general terms & conditions documents only to companies that found qualified by pre-qualification evaluation final result.
- Documents shall be submitted to the Secretary of the High Tenders Committee in a sealed envelope addressed to Brega Petroleum Marketing Co. High Tenders Committee office, located at Tripoli International Airport Road, Brega’s Finance department building, Tripoli, near Tripoli Oil Terminal,
- The closing date for submission of documents is onSunday 22 / 09 /2013.
For any quarries please contact High Tenders Committee;
Tel. 021 362 0110 fax :021 361 9870