The Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO) has announced a tender for the replacement of Trunk line no “CR-0009-10” between Satellite 13 and Gosp- NC8 at Hamada Field (MTC 35\2013):
Brief Scope of Work:
The contractor shall replace the existing 10 "corroded Trunk line between Satellite 13b & Gosp- NC8 of total length approximately (14) Km, with above ground 10”Carbon steel pipe Sch.40 and with complete fitting, gauges, pipes sleepers, all types of supports, concrete slaps and anchor blocks as required.
Contactor shall supply/install all required equipment, materials….etc to carry out the contractor’s obligation as outlined in Bid documents such as General condition / special condition, specification…etc).
All specialized companies which have the true desire to participate in this tender ,and have the efficiency ,ability, previous experience and specialized in the above mentioned field , be notified that tender documents shall be withdrawn during the period from :
Day: Sunday, Corres.To: 15/09/2013 A.D To Day: Tuesday, Corres. To: 17/09/2013 A.D, from: 12:00 P.M to: 14:00 P.M through a direct delivery to their representatives who have to fill the attached receipt form to be brought later on the date of delivery, in order to ease and speed the procedure to draw the tender booklet from the Main Tender Committee- office No. (4)-New building at the AGOCO headquarter- Alkies- Benghazi, upon an amount of money about one thousand five hundred (1500) Dinars .L.D paid through non refundable certified cheque issued by one of the working Libyan banks, for the benefit of the Arabian Gulf Oil company.
However, the booklet is allowed to be drawn only by bidders capable of providing the documents requested according to the following terms:
1. The representative shall be authorized to draw the tender booklet upon an official document, issued by the body he represents.
2. Who desires to bid has to present the applicant’s qualification and previous experience, supported with documents of the related field ,including copies of the handing –over minutes of projects executed for the interested bodies.
3. A copy of work license.(Valid)
4. A copy of a recent Commercial Record Extract .(Valid)
5. A copy of record certificate of the Chamber of Commerce .(Valid)
6. A proof of tax payment . (Valid)
7. A copy of the decree of formation.
8. A copy of the basic structure.
9. A copy of a partnership agreement (if any)- if the company had incorporated or joined another legal person - certified by the local competent authorities or by those at the state headquarters-If the other party in the partnership agreement is a foreigner and approved by the Libyan embassy at the State Headquarters.
10. A work permission from the competent ministry for the foreign companies.
11. The participant is accepted in bid and shall facilitate the field visit procedures to his company's headquarter for the Arabian Gulf Oil company representatives who authorized to examine all his available material and human capabilities .