Interested companies for the above tender must satisfy the stipulated requirements and submit the required information below. Failure to submit any of the under listed documents will render automatic disqualification:
1. Letter on Company's letterhead Addressed to the "Contract Department Manager" stating expression of interest on the respective tender.
2. Valid copy of Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of Branch Office, Representative or Agent in Libya and Tax department declaration.
3. Company Profile with full details of similar contracts performed with relevant and verifiable Reference List of Clients where the works had been undertaken Literature/catalogue of the entire range of work /service/equipment and any additional information that will enhance the potential of the applicant /consortium.
4. Submission of Financial Status document of the Company turnover for the last 3 years and the Organization Chart.
5. The bidder shall submit a list of his HSEQ Management System .And submit a copy of HSEQ Policy.
6. IT is preferred that bidder have valid ISO 9001, 14001 certificates, and OHSAS 18001 Certificate. If available it has to be submitted.
7. Two copies of the Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in envelopes and marked:
Tender Number 745
The General maintenance services activities at Company Facilities in A100, R82 and Remote Stations Onshore Field.
Addressed to the " Contracts Department Manager" to the following address:
Mellitah Oil & Gas Company
Dahra Kebira Street, P.O. Box 346,
Or to the following E-mail address:
The prequalification documents shall be submitted at 12am on 10/11/2013
Company has the right to exclude any file dose not meet the above stipulated requirements.