The Brega Petroleum Marketing Company (BPMC) has announced pre-qualification for maintenance and upgrading of Tripoli terminal fire fighting system according to scope of work and requirements which are summarized in the following essential items:
- Supply and install a new fire water tank of (5000 m³) capacity .
- Replacement (supply & install) Maine Electric & Diesel pumps, Jocky pumps and compressors .
- Replacement (supply & install)firefighting and cooling pipe lines network, foam system, dry chemical automatic system, for tanks and LPGtruck filling loading/unloading Gantry .
- Internal inspection for main water pipe network using (INTLEGENT PIG) and replaced if Brega request as per scope of work.
- Supply & install central fire alarm system control unit including all detail connection to control room, tests and commission all the network as per scope of work.
So companies possessing relevant experience, and has technical and financial capabilities are invited to express their interest in participation to execute this project, to submit their files for Pre-Qualification according to the following terms and conditions:
- Fill the PQQ available via WWW.BREGA.LY/APP_FORM.XLSXand return via email [email protected]also hard copy of PQQ Document to be enclosed with the company’s file.
- Provide organisation's articles of incorporationa cover letter expressing of interest to participate in the tender, its chart, official evidence attesting registration at the commerce registration office, valid business license , valid tax clearance certificate.
- Provide the financial status for the last) 3(years (20112-213-2014) authenticated by legal auditor.
- Provide details of your experience of similar scope of work.
- Provide list of technical crew and company’s equipment.
- Full address of company headquarter and its branches, telephone, fax numbers, email & website address.
- Only officially assigned representative will be dealt with.
- Documents shall be submitted to the Secretary of the High Tenders Committee in a sealed envelope addressed to Brega Petroleum Marketing Co. High Tenders Committee office, located at Tripoli International Airport Road, Brega’s Finance department building, Tripoli, near Tripoli Oil Terminal .
- The invitation to tender and handing over specification and general terms & conditions documents only to companies that found qualified by pre-qualification evaluation final result.
- The closing date for submission of documents is on Thursday 30/07/2015.
- Any file is not included the required documents will be rejected.
For any quarries please contact High Tenders Committee:
Tel. 021 362 0110 - fax :021 361 9870 - Email: [email protected]