The Mellitah Oil & Gas Company intends to issue the tender below and wishes to invite for pre-qualification interested, experienced and reputable companies specialized in providing similar services for inclusion in the bidders list:
TENDER NO. (ITT/007/HESQ/15)
Pest Control Services at Mellitah Industrial Complex
SCOPE OF WORK
The aim of this work is to perform services of the pest control ( such as insects & small dangerous animals) in Mellitah industrial complex (90 km western Tripoli ) in compliance with Environmental general authority of Libya and international environmental standards.
The contractor shell also, adheres to all of the Mellitah company for oil and gas standards, government regulations and industry practices where.
Interested companies for the above tender must satisfy and submit the required information below:
- The bidders must provide valid registration documents in Libya (description of applicants of discipline / core business activities , legal status (partner ship , company ) and date of establishments, tax certificate )
- The bidders must be registration in the Environmental general authority ( EGA ) and have valid licenses from the EGA head office in regard.
- Experience of similar contracts and references (PEST CONTROL SERVICES) in Libya and worldwide and they shall submit a List of their clients and project details.
- Provide detail of HSEQ Management system, policies and procedures.
- Curriculum Vitae of professionals assigned for this project be attached. They should have a good experience in dealing with pesticides.
- A clear understanding and detailed procedures to perform the work properly.
- The bidder shall have advance knowledge of local and international environmental regulations to the undertake the project activities.
- The bidder shall have or access to handling and Treatment facilities equipment, storage etc, to be used for pest control activities.
- Financial situation report for the company for the last three years.
- Any additional documents can enhance the potential of the applicant /consortium.
The prequalification documents shall be submitted not later than 30/8/2015