Azzawiya Oil Refining Company Inc. (ARC), and nearby companies tend to perform an environmental impact assessment (EIA )for refinery and vicinity areas
- Brief of Scope of Works:
Bidder shall visit The site, survey and collect drawing and information(geographic, social …etc, for refinery & vicinity areas, Brega, Akakos and Golf Companies).
The assessment of impact are required to identify the following items:-
- The identification of possible impacts (both direct & indirect impacts).
- The interpretation/evaluation of identified impacts.
- Prediction of impacts.
- The mitigation of significant impacts.
The (EIA) Scope of Works shall include but not limited to this items:
- Determine the above mentioned items.
- Conduct a preliminary environmental base line survey/environmental description and specification of detailed EBS and monitoring programmed.
- Review and assess existing environmental risk/aspects and impacts in Azzawiya oil refinery and vicinity area.
- Develop existing Azzawiya oil refinery EIA.
- Conduct the propose mitigation measure.
- Evaluate adequacy of current ARC environmental management practice, performance and system effectiveness, recommend necessary upgrading to the environmental management system.
- Review/develop the current risk assessment and conception of impact of environmental for refinery & vicinity companies.