2) Documents to be Submitted for the Prequalification
1. Licenses for carrying out company activities in Libya.
2. Valid Local Tax Payment Certificate.
3. Statement of company’s financial status for the last three years.
4. Company’s technical organization chart, list of technical stuff and equipment.
5. Certificates of Completion for similar projects in the past.
6. Contact details of the company’s head office and branches i.e. telephone/telefax numbers, email identities, website.
7. List of past and current projects executed by the company with locations, contract prices etc.
8. Subcontractors, if any and their experience and other information related to them.
9. Authority letter from the parent company in the event of prequalification of a branch or partner company.
10. In case of joint venture between foreign and Libyan company, foreign company must be registered with the local authority in Libya and have the permission to execute works in Libya.
The companies willing to take part in the prequalification process are required to submit their documents not later than Tuesday 08/09/2015 to the following :
The Chairman, Main Tenders Committee,
Ground Floor, Administration Building,
Azzawiya Oil Refining Company Inc.
For any inquiries, visit our website [email protected]or contact the Main Tenders Committee by telephone +218-21-3610539-4