The Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO) has announced a tender for the monitoring and control of the Electrical Submersible Pumps installed on the Oil Producing wells in Sarir, Messla and Majid Area.
All monitoring and control data (e.g. Pump on/off, Phase voltages, pump status, currents, etc.) available in the ESP controller, located at the well head shall be replicated via suitable communication and SCADA means – to two new control rooms based in Sarir and Messla in addition to two remote stations (one for Sarir wells and the other for Messla/Majid wells) at AGOCO HQ in Benghazi for Monitoring only without any provision for control.
This, in addition to monitoring the pressure, temperature and flow of the wells via new temperature, pressure transducers and flow sensor supplied and installed by the CONTRACTOR, and also provide provision in the system for future transducers such as the Multipurpose down hole sensor used in one well to measure temperature and pressure of the well down hole and multiphase flow meters at well flow line.
It is imperative that the CONTRACTOR shall perform a detailed Engineering to minimize any shutdown time (either for the wells or electrical power network) and to ensure the best solutions to achieve the objectives with minimum time and without operational problems and disturbance or interference to the existing systems (i.e. Communication Systems, SCADA systems, etc.). Information about the existing ESP Controllers and installations (as well as Oil well numbers, Gathering centers, distances) are presented at the end of this document.
Although this information is as accurate as possible at the time of the preparation of this document, however, it shall be used as information only, and the CONTRACTOR is responsible to acquaint himself about the actual status of the different sites. This Technical Specifications defines the Scope of the Works, qualitative and quantitative requirements, but leaves the detailing of the Works to the CONTRACTOR, who has to carry out all the necessary works and supplies.
Contractor shall supply/install all required equipments, materials ….etc. to carry out the contractor’s obligation as outlined in Bid documents such as General Condition / special condition, specification … etc. All specialized companies which have the true desire to participate in this tender , and have the efficiency, ability, previous experience and specialized in the above mentioned field, be notified that tender documents shall be withdrawn during the period in the table:
Through a direct delivery to their representatives who have to fill attached receipt form to be brought later on the date of delivery, in order to ease and speed the procedure to draw the tender booklet from the branch tender committee-office No. (343) at the AGOCO headquarter – Alkies – Benghazi, upon an amount of money about (1000)L.D paid through non refundable certified cheque issued by one of the working Libyan banks, for the benefit of the Arabian Gulf Oil Company. However, the booklet is allowed to be drawn only by bidders capable of providing the documents requested according to the following terms:
- The representative shall be authorized to draw the tender booklet upon an official.
- Who desires to bid has to document, issued by body he represents present the applicant’s qualification and previous experience, supported with documents of related field, including copies of the handing over minutes of projects executed for the interested bodies.
- A copy of work license (valid).
- A copy of a recent commercial record extract (valid).
- A copy of record certificate of the chamber of commerce (valid).
- A proof of tax payment (valid).
- A copy of the decree of formation.
- A copy of the basic structure.
- A copy of a partnership agreement (if any)- if the company had incorporated or joined another legal person- certified by the local competent authorities or by those at the state headquarter – if the other party in the partnership agreements is a foreigner and approved by the Libyan embassy at the state headquarters.
- A work permission from the competent ministry for the foreign companies.
- The participant is accepted in bid and shall facilitate the field visit procedures to his company’s headquarter for the Arabian Gulf Oil Company representative who authorized to examine all his available materials and human capabilities.
The Tender should be submitted in three (3) separated envelopes, closed with red sealing wax and with the stamp of the bidder, writing clearly the name of the project, the bid number and the name of the participating body on each envelope. The first envelope should include a priced financial proposal (original + copy), the second envelope includes a technical proposal (original + copy). As well as the validity of the proposal shall be three months at the least from the date of the closing date started in this announcement.
However, the third envelope should contain an un-priced financial proposal without price, do not mention the price, otherwise, it will be rejected and has contain the required financial conditions and the required method of payment, with the necessity to agree on AGOCO general terms and conditions in order to participate in the tender. However, it has to be submitted in (an original + a copy) attached with a preliminarily guarantee.
For any inquiries, please, contact the branch tender committee secretariat on the following address:
THE BRANCH TENDER COMMITTEE –OFFICE (343) AT THE MAIN HEADQUARTER –ALKISH – BENGHAZI- LIBYA
FAX N0. 218-61-2229006
P.0 BOX 263
TEL. 218 61 2228931-44 EXT. 3676
MOBILE 218913326337 / 218925109872
All corresponding shall be addressed to the Head of the Branch Tender Committee of the Arabian Gulf Oil Company.
(Source: National Oil Corporation)
(Tender image via Shutterstock)