The Brega Petroleum Marketing Company (BPMC) has announced pre-qualification for preparetion of pre-Engineering studies, scope of work, cost estimation and ITB for the of installation of (SPM) project for Janzur Coastal Depot.
The main items for the required work are summarized as follows:
A - Conducting the (EIA) environmental impact Assessment of the project.
B - Preparing the FEED design, engineering drawing, detailed scope of work and complete ITB for the EPIC (Engineering, Procurement, installation and commissioning of the project.
C – Preparing Bill of quantities, cost estimation time scheduling of the project.
D - Participating in the technical evaluation stage of the bidders, answering queries and follow-up of execution of the project.
So Companies possessing relevant experience, and has technical and financial capabilities are invited to express their interest in participation to execute this project, to submit their files for Pre-Qualification according to the following terms and conditions:
- Fill the PQQavailable via WWW.BREGA.LY/APP_FORM.XLSXand return via e-mail HIGHERTENDERS@BREGA.LYalso hard copy of PQQDocument to be enclosed with the company’s file.
- Provide organisation's articles of incorporationa cover letter expressing of interest to participate in the tender, its chart, official evidence attesting registration at the commerce registration office, valid business license , valid tax clearance certificate.
- Provide the financial status for the last 3 years (2011 2-2132014) authenticated by legal auditor.
- Provide your previous experience of similar scope of work.
- Provide list of technical crew and company’s equipment.
- Full address of company headquarter and its branches, telephone, fax numbers, email & website address.
Only officially assigned representative will be dealt with.
Documents shall be submitted to the Secretary of the High Tenders Committee in a sealed envelope addressed to Brega Petroleum Marketing Co. High Tenders Committee office, located at Tripoli International Airport Road, Brega’s Finance department building, Tripoli, near Tripoli Oil Terminal .
The invitation to tender and handing over specification and general terms & conditions documents only to companies that found qualified by pre-qualification evaluation final result.
The closing date for submission of documents is on Thursday 12/ 11 / 2015
Any file is not included the required documents will be rejected.
For any quarries please contact High Tenders Committee:
Tel. 021 362 0110 - fax : 0213619870 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org