The Brega Petroleum Marketing Company (BPMC) has announced pre-qualification for the construction of a pipeline for pumping petroleum products from Zawia Refinery complex to Brega Zawia Terminal running with length Approx. (2.5) km. which its scope of work is summarized in the following essential items:
- Site survey for the existing pipeline and cables in the proposed route to make sure that there are no any obstacles on the new pipeline rout.
- Supply and installation of (14")and Approx. (2.5) km length of carbon steel 5L grade B (sch 40) pipeline.
- Excavation, preparation trench and lay the underground part of the pipeline and backfill.
- Supply and install all the required material for cathodic protection system for the new pipeline and all related work .
- Supply and construction all electric and instrument required in scope of work such as (new filtration unit, motorized valves, flow meter, pressure and temp indicator …etc.) and providing all necessary cables and connected to power and control room.
- Proceeding all necessary tests for welding and all devices including providing water for hydrostatic test of the pipeline.
So Companies possessing relevant experience, and has technical and financial capabilities are invited to express their interest in participation to execute this project, to submit their files for Pre-Qualification according to the following terms and conditions:
- Fill the PQQ available via WWW.BREGA.LY/APP_FORM.XLSXand return via email [email protected]also hard copy of PQQ Document to be enclosed with the company’s file.
- Provide organisation's articles of incorporationa cover letter expressing of interest to participate in the tender, its chart, official evidence attesting registration at commerce registration office, valid business license , valid tax clearance certificate.
- Provide the financial status for the last) 3(years (20112-213-2014) authenticated by legal auditor.
- Provide your previous experience of similar scope of work.
- Provide list of technical crew and company’s equipment.
- Full address of company headquarter and its branches, telephone, fax numbers, email & website address.
Only officially assigned representative will be dealt with.
Documents shall be submitted to the Secretary of the High Tenders Committee in a sealed envelope addressed to Brega Petroleum Marketing Co. High Tenders Committee office, located at Tripoli International Airport Road, Brega’s Finance department building, Tripoli, near Tripoli Oil Terminal .
The invitation to tender and handing over specification and general terms & conditions documents only to companies that found qualified by pre-qualification evaluation final result.
The closing date for submission of documents is on Tuesday 03/ 11 / 2015.
Any file is not included the required documents will be rejected.
For any quarries please contact High Tenders Committee:
Tel. 021 362 0110 - fax 0213619870 - Email: [email protected]
(Tenders image via Shutterstock)