The Brega Petroleum Marketing Company (BPMC) has announced a tender for the construction of a new L.P.G sphere, capacity (4200 m³), at Tobruk Depot as per API & ASTM according to the scope of work and requirements summarized below:
- Supply and installation of steel plates, and conduct welding tests in accordance with international specification standards
- Supply and installation of instruments accessories, fittings cables and accessories, to be connected to existing systems in the depot.
- Carry out pipelines connection works for LPG and fire fighting lines to existing systems
Crry out hydrostatic tests
- Carry out cleaning and painting works for the tank, accessories and pipeline interconnections and start up tests and handover
So Companies possessing relevant experience, and has technical and financial capabilities are invited to express their interest in participation to execute this project, to submit their files for Pre-Qualification according to the following terms and conditions:
- Fill the PQQ available via WWW.BREGA.LY/APP_FORM.XLSX and return via email HIGHERTENDERS@BREGA.LY also hard copy of PQQ Document to be enclosed with the company’s file.
- Provide organisation's articles of incorporation a cover letter expressing of interest to participate in the tender, its chart, official evidence attesting registration at the commerce registration office, valid business license , valid tax clearance certificate.
- Provide the financial status for the last) 3( years (20112-213-2014) authenticated by legal auditor.
- Provide your previous experience of similar scope of work
- Provide list of technical crew and company’s equipment.
- Full address of company headquarter and its branches, telephone, fax numbers, email & website address.
- Only officially assigned representative will be dealt with.
- Documents shall be submitted to the Secretary of the High Tenders Committee in a sealed envelope addressed to Brega Petroleum Marketing Co. High Tenders Committee office, located at Tripoli International Airport Road, Brega’s Finance department building, Tripoli, near Tripoli Oil Terminal
- The invitation to tender and handing over specification and general terms & conditions documents only to companies that found qualified by pre-qualification evaluation final result.
- The closing date for submission of documents is on Tuesday 01/12/2015.
- Any file is not included the required documents will be rejected.
For any quarries please contact High Tenders Committee:
Tel. 021 362 0110 fax :021 361 9870 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Source: National Oil Corporation)