The Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO) has announced the extention of a tender for the construction of an Operation Engineering Building at Sarir Refinery project No.(M-01).
All specialized companies which have the true desire to participate in this tender ,and have the efficiency ,ability, previous experience and specialized in the above mentioned field , be notified that tender documents shall be withdrawn during the period from :
Day: Wednesday, Corres. To: 18/11/2015 A.D To Day: Wednesday, Corres. To: 25/11/2015 A.D, from: 12:00 P.M to: 14:00P.M through a direct delivery to their representatives who have to fill the attached receipt form to be brought later on the date of delivery, in order to ease and speed the procedure to draw the tender booklet from the Main Tender Committee- office No. (4)-New building at the AGOCO headquarter- Alkiesh- Benghazi, upon an amount ofmoney about one thousand & five hander(1500) Dinars.L.D paidthrough non refundable certified cheque issued by one of the working Libyan banks, for the benefit of the Arabian Gulf Oil company.
However, the booklet is allowed to be drawn only by bidders capable of providing the documents requested according to the following terms:
- The representative shall be authorized to draw the tender booklet upon an official document, issued by the body he represents.
- Who desires to bid has to present the applicant’s qualification and previous experience, supported with documents of the related field ,including copies of the handing –over minutes of projects executed for the interested bodies.
- A copy of work license.(Valid)
- A copy of a recent Commercial Record Extract .(Valid)
- A copy of record certificate of the Chamber of Commerce .(Valid)
- A proof of tax payment . (Valid)
- A copy of the decree of formation.
- A copy of the basic structure.
- A copy of a partnership agreement (if any)- if the company had incorporated or joined another legal person - certified by the local competent authorities or by those at the state headquarters-If the other party in the partnership agreement is a foreigner and approved by the Libyan embassy at the State Headquarters.
- A work permission from the competent ministry for the foreign companies.
- The participant is accepted in bid and shall facilitate the field visit procedures to his company's headquarter for the Arabian Gulf Oil company representatives who authorized to examine all his available material and human capabilities .
The Tender should be submitted in (3) separated envelopes, closed with red sealing wax and with the stamp of the bidder, writing clearly the name of the project, the bid number and the name of the participating Body on each envelope. The first envelope should include a priced financial proposal (original + 3 copies), the second envelope includes a technical proposal (original + 3 copies). As well as the validity of the proposal shall be three months at least from the date of the closing date stated in this announcement.
However, the third envelope should contain an un-priced financial proposal without price, do not mention the price, otherwise, it will be rejected and has to contain the required financial conditions and the required method of payment, with the necessity to agree on all AGOCO general terms and conditions
In order to participate in the tender. However, it has to be submitted in (an original + 3 copies) attached with a preliminarily guarantee in separate closed envelope.
The Contractor shall be at his own expense obtain and maintain for the Company a bidbond in an amount equal %0.5of the submitted proposal valueSuch Bond shall be established as an irrevocable, unconditional and confirmed Letter of Guarantee or Stand-by Letter of Credit through a First Class Libyan bank or through a First Class European Bank confirmed and advised to the Company through Libyan Foreign Bank (LFB)-Tripoli, or through British Arab Commercial Bank (BACB)-London and delivers with offers and must be the text of this guarantee acceptable to the company and is rewind to those who do not anchor the tender.
The tender participant is obliged to provide good performance guarantee in the case of mooring tender valid for one year from the issuance of the final certificate of completion.
The proposals shall be submitted during the official working hours to the main Tender Committee at the Arabian Gulf Oil company Headquarter- Alkeish- Benghazi- B.O. box 263 the dead line is: Time: 14:00 P.M Day Wednesday,corresponding to: 16/12/2015A.D
Any proposal not complying with the above mentioned procedures shall not be accepted ,i.e. any offer which does not comply with such tender ,or not clearly reflects the ability of the bidder to execute the work in a required precision ,shall be ignored, and the lower prices shall not be the only standard for winning the bid .The Arabian Gulf Oil Company has the right to cancel the tender without stating the causes, as well as the Arabian Gulf Oil Company shall not bear any expenses incurred by the participant after the tender cancellation ,taking into account that all offers and the attached document submitted by the participant in this tender will be owned by the Arabian Gulf Oil Company.
For any inquiries, please, contact the main tender committee secretariat on the following address:
- The Main Tender Committee–Office No.: (4)-New building- The Company's main headquarter - Alkiesh- Benghazi – Libya - P.O.box:263-
- Fax No.:218-61-2229006
- Tell. No.: 00218-61-28931/36 – internal No.: 3887
Note: All correspondence shall be addressed to the chairman of The Main Tender Committee of the Arabian Gulf Oil Company.
(Tenders image via Shutterstock)