The Brega Petroleum Marketing Company (BPMC) has announced a pre-qualification for supply and installation of cathodic protection system for (6", 8",10",16") pipelines at ( Zawia - Ajelat - Jmail -Wetia -Janzor -Tripoli -Musrata -Benghazi -Tubrok):
- Supply & install new cathodic protection system including transformers (TR) , anodes , electric cables , junction boxes , spark gaps , insulation joint and all accessories required for CP system.
- Drill deep wells ground beds prox.(fr.50 to 150 meter) with suitable insulated casing to put anodes in.
- Performance all testes, and commission of the system operation.
- Dismantling of all electric transformers, junction boxes and electric cables and transferred to Brega‘store .
So Companies possessing relevant experience, and has technical and financial capabilities are invited to express their interest in participation to execute this project, to submit their files for Pre-Qualification according to the following terms and conditions:
- Fill the PQQ available via WWW.BREGA.LY/APP_FORM.XLSXand return via email [email protected] hard copy of PQQ Document to be enclosed with the company’s file.
- Provide organisation's articles of incorporationa cover letter expressing of interest to participate in the tender, its chart, official evidence attesting registration at the commerce registration office, valid business license , valid tax clearance certificate.
- Provide the financial status for the last) 3(years (20112-013-2014) authenticated by legal auditor.
- Provide your previous experience of similar scope of work.
- Provide list of technical crew and company’s equipment.
- Full address of company headquarter and its branches, telephone, fax numbers, email & website address.
- Only officially assigned representative will be dealt with.
- Documents shall be submitted to the Secretary of the High Tenders Committee in a sealed envelope addressed to Brega Petroleum Marketing Co. High Tenders Committee office, located at Tripoli International Airport Road, Brega’s Finance department building, Tripoli, near Tripoli Oil Terminal.
- The invitation to tender and handing over specification and general terms & conditions documents only to companies that found qualified by pre-qualification evaluation final result.
- The closing date for submission of documents is on Monday 14/ 12 / 2015.
- Any file is not included the required documents will be rejected.
For any quarries please contact High Tenders Committee:
Tel. 021 362 0110 - fax :021 361 9870 -Email: [email protected]