Eni North Africa B.V. Libyan Branch (ENI NA) wishes to verify the availability of Logistics Marine supply base services in Malta.
The needed services will be performed in accordance with the general terms and main technical specifications set forth below:
To provide a comprehensive and integrated services to fully manage the company needs for warehouse management, material handling, storage , transportation and loading offloading, manifesting, in/ out clearance of the supply vessels , in order to timely accomplish offshore drilling activities.
To provide full package services requested by the company, utilizing own resources, facility, equipment, personnel with the availability of the following minimum requirements:
- Registered Marine agency services provider in Malta;
- Storage area in free zone area “ customs free” , Open area 5000 m2 including pipe racks, Covered area 2000 m2.( on call-out basis);
- Dedicated berth adjacent to shore base or transit area with minimum length of 80m and minimum water depth of 8m. ( on call-out basis);
- Mud plant for a minimum capacity for base fluid 500m2 , mixed mud 700m2 ( on call-out basis);
- Bulk soils 120ton ( call out basis);
- Offices facilities to accommodate 20 person;
- Supply of drilling and potable water (call out basis );
- Certified crane for min SWL 150 ton and two types of forklifts SWL 10 & 20 tons.
ENI NA will review the information provided by each vendor and determine whether or not it meets ENI NA main requirements.