- Fill the PQQ available via WWW.BREGA.LY/APP_FORM.XLSXand return via email [email protected]and enclosed a hard copy with the company’s file.
- Provide organisation's articles of incorporationa cover letter expressing of interest to participate in the tender and the documents for the registration in Libya (Official evidence attesting registration at the commerce registration office, valid business license, and valid tax clearance certificate).
- Provide the financial status for the last) 3( years (20112-013-2014) in Arabic language and authenticated by legal auditor.
- Provide previous experience of similar scope of work.
- Provide list of technical crew and company’s equipment.
- Full address of company headquarter and its branches, telephone, Fax numbers, email and website address.
- Only officially assigned representative will be dealt with.
- Documents shall be submitted to the Secretary of the High Tenders Committee in a sealed envelope addressed to Brega Petroleum Marketing Co. High Tenders Committee office, located at Tripoli International Airport Road, Brega’s Finance department building, Tripoli, near Tripoli Oil Terminal .
- The invitation to participation in the tender and handing over specification and general terms and conditions documents only to companies that found qualified by pre-qualification evaluation final result.
The closing date for submission is at 12:00 pm on Monday15/02/2016
Anysubmitted file without the required documents will be rejected.
For any quarries please contact High Tenders Committee
Tel : 021362011
Fax 021 3619870
E-mail address / : [email protected]