Harouge Oil Operations, a joint operating company on behalf of the National Oil Corporation (NOC) Libya and Suncor Oil (North Africa) GmbH, announces an invitation to participate in tender No (01/2016) for companies that have the required Legal and valid License documents.
Summary of the Work:
- Conduct Routine and Special core analysis.
- Estimation of Minimum Miscibility Pressure
- Investigate oil recovery by carbon dioxide miscible flooding and conduct slim tube displacements using crude oil at reservoir temperature
Due to the nature of the tender and in order to give the opportunity of both local and international Consultants to participate in the tender, Harouge Tender Committee is announcing for all Local and International Special Consultants interested in participating in the tender that participation will be as following:
1. Tender Committee will only accept offers from national specialized consultants and foreign specialized consultants which are registered in Western Europe, North America and United Kingdom.
2. All consultants who wish to participate in this tender should send Official letter addressed to HOO Company’s Chairman of Tender Committee confirming the desire to participate in this Tender, via email to:
3. Fill the attached copy of consultant information form and make sure that your contact details are correct and current and send it with the participation letter.
4. Tender Committee will send the ITT Package (free) to the participating consultants via e mail to your email address provided in the company information form during period from Monday 07/03/2016 to Thursday 10/03/2016.
5. Provide a copy of the following legal documents attached with the participation letter as applicable:
• Valid license compatible with the required work.
• Commercial Registration
• Certificate of Registration in Chamber of Commerce.
• Payment of tax certificate
• Article of association.
• Previous experience in similar work.
6. In case of no queries / inquiries are received from the bidder prior to bid submittal , this will be deemed mean that the bidder had studied the scope / specifications bid package, found it clear from both technical & commercial aspects, therefore in case of any shortages and/or change of specifications from HOO original scope/specifications bid package, shall result in disqualifying the bidder’s offer, and shall be excluded from further considerations with no obligation to HOO to request any clarification from the bidder.
7. Bid bond with a value of (2,800) LD (Two thousand and eight hundred Libyan Dinars) submitted with your offer in the form of a certified check in a separate envelope, which shall be refunded in the event of failure to secure the tender. The check shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations, or by letter of credit(LC) available for 6 months from the date of submitting the offer, the LC shall be issued by first class bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
Notes: Any company or contractor interested in participating in this tender is responsible for all costs involved.
If you have any questions please contact the Tender Committee via:
fax no :+218- 21- 3330090
Email to: email@example.com
(Source: National Oil Corporation)