As a result of ENINA evaluation in respect of above required services, only qualified, specialized and experienced vendors will be registered within ENI NA vendor list and will be invited to tender for the above mentioned activities. In case you are interested in participating in our future tenders in order to be an approved vendor, as a first step, we will need to be provided with the following documentation/info:
1. Copy of certified statement of registration in Libya – Chamber of commerce (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation if applicable);
2. Company’s profile/brochure;
3. References & brief description of Works/Goods/Services provided during the last 3 (three) years with regards of Provision of above listed services;
4. Copy of Tax Certificate (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation if applicable);
5. Company Social Insurance Code (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation if applicable);
6. Receipts of the last 3 months Social Security Contribution Payment (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation if applicable);
7. Company / Group’s structure chart;
8. Company’s organization chart;
9. Name of the shareholders, together with the percentage and the title of share ownership;
10. Balance sheet of the last three years, with the following information:
• Capital Value;
• Net Assets / Shareholders funds;
• Turnover, latest year available;
• Main declared activity of the company;
• Number of registered employees;
• Holding Company or part of a Group.
Reference is also made to your Shareholding structure for which we kindly ask to provide your most updated information. Specifically we need the disclosure of all “Ultimate Beneficiaries” of your company even when shares are owned by trustees.
Pre Qualification Questionnaire duly filled in as per format here .