The Main Tenders Committee of Azzawiya Oil Refining Company (ARC), a subsidiary of National Oil Corporation (NOC) of Libya, invites reputed and specialized local and international contractors to participate in the tender for the following project for prequalification purposes:
Name of the Project
New Reverse Osmosis Plant
ARC intends to perform the works of design, supply , install, commissioning, start-up and training program for a new reverse osmosis plant to produce drinking & industrial water with total capacity of 4000 m³/day.
Breif Scope of Works
The main items of the Scope of Works for the new reverse osmosis plantshall include, but not limited to, the followings:
- Preparation of a complete engineering design including detailed engineering works of all disciplines together with piping, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation works with all associated works required to execute a project of a reverse osmosis plant with a total capacity of 4000 m³/day with all its associated accessories.
- Supply and install and commissioning:
- A new reverse osmosis plant to produce drinking & industrial water from sea water, the R.O equipment mounted on skids , with the net capacity 4000m³/day.
- 2 x 1000 m³/day - as drinking water with TDS ~ 250 ppm
- 2 x 1000 m³/day - as industrial water with TDS ~ 1-2 ppm.
- Two transformers M.V.3ph/I 1/0.4KV, & MI.V 6.6/0.4KV rating.
- A new break tanks with associated accessories, such as pipes, connections, valves, pumps …etc. to be utilize for receiving sea/brackish water and production (drinking/industrial water).
- Two submerged pumps with accessories, connections, fittings, in the current Sea water intake basins, with sufficient sea water, take in Account that, the RO. plant new & existing needs feeding 630 m³/h , pumping sea water from sea water intake basin up to Receiving tank at new R.O plant.
- Extend/enlarge and prefabricate the existing R.O building, to make it capable to comprise existing and new R.O plants, the materials specifications & construction process of the new extension building part shall be similar to existing building.
- Whole the civil works concerning the plant and associated accessories such as ground elevation, excavation, construct of foundation, laying pipes & cables, road crossing and steel structures….etc.
- Commissioning, start-up and test run of the new reverse osmosis unitsshall be carried out in the presence of ARC engineers.
- supply of commissioning spare parts and spare parts for 2 (two) years’ operation and maintenance after final engineering.
- Training program (Local & outboard) for ARC staff (Operation & maintenance).
List of documents required for the prequalification:
A complete profile for the company/contactor shall be Submitted to main tender committee. The prequalification documents shallinclude all information such as the following:
- Introduction of the company/contractor highlighting the specialized field of activities.
- Valid licenses for carrying out company activities in Libya.
- Valid Local Tax Payment Certificate in Libya.
- Statement of approved company’s financial status for the last three years (including annual budget).
- Company’s technical staff organization chart and equipment list, including list of proposed personnel assigned for this project with brief CVs.
- Contact details i.e. address of the company’s head-office and branches in Libya, telephone/telefax numbers, email identities, official website etc.
- Detailed list of past and current projects (especially similar projects) executed by the company with owners, locations, contract prices etc.
- Certificates of Completion for similar projects in the past.
- Full information about joint venture/subcontractors, if any, with their experience in similar projects (complete profiles).
- Authority letter from the parent company in the event of prequalification of a branch or partner company.
The companies/contractors willing to take part in the prequalification process are required to submit their complete documents as required above with a copy of this advertisement stamped by the company/contractor before September, 22nd , 2016 to the following :
Chairman, Main Tenders Committee.
Office No. 15, Main Administration Building,
Azzawiya Oil Refining Company Inc.
For any inquiries, please contact the Main Tenders Committee at :
Tel: +218-21-3610539-42. Ext.5510 and/or 5331.
Direct Tel.&Fax: +218 (0)23 7643517 & +218 (0)23 7643411
E.mail : email@example.com
NB: Only the successfully prequalified companies shall be invited later to receive the tender documents for the project.