Harouge Oil Operations, a joint operating company on behalf of the National Oil Corporation (NOC) Libya and Suncor Oil (North Africa) GmbH, announces an invitation to participate in tender No. (10/2016) for carbon steel piping, fitting and special items for tank farm at Amal field.
Scope of supply.
Carbon steel piping, fittings and special items suitable for sour service and 150# pressure rating requirements for replacement of the tank farm piping at Amal field comprising but not limited to the supply and delivery CIF of 36" x 400 meters, 30" x 835 meters, 24" x 18.5 meters 20" x 517 meters SAW, API 5L Sch XS pipe and 16" x 18.5 meters API 5L SMLS STD pipe, 36" 30" and 20" elbows (90 and 45 degree) equal and reducing tees, WNRF flanges, weldolets, socolets, gaskets , nuts and bolts, 30" expansion joints and miscellaneous smaller fittings Harouge Tender Committee is announcing for all Manufactures and Local specialized companies which are registered in Libyaand have the required Legal and valid License documentsand have the interest in participating in the tender that the participation will be as following:
- Tender Committee will only accept participation from all Manufactures and National Companies and Suppliers that are specialized in this field.
- Materials should be supplied from Western Europe, North America and Japan only.
- All companies who wish to participate in this tender should send Official letter before the date of collecting the ITT package addressed to HOO Company’s Chairman of Tender Committee confirming the desire to participate in this Tender, via email to:
- Fill the attached copy of consultant information form and make sure that your contact details are correct and current and send it with the participation letter.
- Provide a copy of the following legal documents attached with the participation letter as applicable:
- Valid license compatible with the required work.
- Commercial Registration
- Certificate of Registration in Chamber of Commerce.
- Payment of tax certificate
- Article of association.
- Previous experience in similar work.
- ITT Package will be received (free of charge) to the bibbers via the written e mail mentioned in the consultant information from Sunday 20/11/2016 To Tuesday 22/11/2016 , any request after this day will not be accepted.
- In case of no queries / inquiries are received from the bidder prior to bid submittal , this will be deemed mean that the bidder had studied the scope / specifications bid package, found it clear from both technical & commercial aspects, therefore in case of any shortages and/or change of specifications from HOO original scope/specifications bid package, shall result in disqualifying the bidder’s offer, and shall be excluded from further considerations with no obligation to HOO to request any clarification from the bidder.
- Bid bond with a value of (6,000 LD) (six thousand Libyan Dinars) submitted with your offer in the form of a certified check in a separate envelope, which shall be refunded in the event of failure to secure the tender. The check shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations, or by letter of credit(LC) available for (6) months from the date of submitting the offer, the LC shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
Notes: Any company or contractor interested in participating in this tender is responsible for all costs involved.
If you have any questions please contact the Tender Committee via:
fax no :+218- 21- 3330090
Email to: email@example.com