Harouge Oil Operations, a joint operating company on behalf of the National Oil Corporation (NOC) Libya and Suncor Oil (North Africa) GmbH, announces an invitation to participate in tender No, (01/2017) for the purchase of two (2) trailer mounted fire water pumps for Ras Lanuf terminal.
Scope of supply.
- purchase (2) trailer mounted fire water pumps with (6000 USGMP) pump , the pump can be manufactured only by one of the following companies : (Worthington- Peerless - Patterson - Goulds),Cat engine type (C-18) complete with fuel tank , control panel and sound attenuated pump enclosure.
- spare parts for (2) years.
- Supply all necessary equipment for the section operations such as suction hoses, strainers.
- Commissioning and training at any of Harouge sites.
Harouge Tender Committee is announcing for the Manufactures and Local specialized companies which are registered in Libyaand have the required Legal and valid License documentsand have the interest in participating in the tender that the participation will be as following:
- Tender Committee will only accept participation from all Manufactures and National Companies and Suppliers that are specialized in this field.
- Materials should be supplied from Western Europe, North America , Australia and Japan only.
- All companies who wish to participate in this tender should send Official letter before the date of collecting the ITT package addressed to HOO Company’s Chairman of Tender Committee confirming the desire to participate in this Tender, via email to:t [email protected]
- Fill the attached copy of consultant information form and make sure that your contact details are correct and current and send it with the participation letter.
- Provide a copy of the following legal documents attached with the participation letter as applicable:
- In case of no queries / inquiries are received from the bidder prior to bid submittal , this will be deemed mean that the bidder had studied the scope / specifications bid package, found it clear from both technical & commercial aspects, therefore in case of any shortages and/or change of specifications from HOO original scope/specifications bid package, shall result in disqualifying the bidder’s offer, and shall be excluded from further considerations with no obligation to HOO to request any clarification from the bidder.
- Bid bond with a value of (3,000 LD) (three thousand Libyan Dinars) submitted with your offer in the form of a certified check in a separate envelope, which shall be refunded in the event of failure to secure the tender. The check shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations, or by letter of credit(LC) available for (6) months from the date of submitting the offer, the LC shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
Notes: Any company or contractor interested in participating in this tender is responsible for all costs involved.
If you have any questions please contact the Tender Committee via:fax no :+218- 21- 3330090
Email to: [email protected]