3. Provide details of HSEQ management system, polices and procedures;
4. Curriculum Vitae of professionals assigned for this project.
5. A clear understanding and detailed procedure to perform the work;
6. Detail of simulation / air dispersion models to be used in the study;
7. The bidder shall have advance knowledge of local and international environmental regulations to the undertake the EBS and EIA activities;
8. The bidder shall have access to accredited laboratory capable of testing and analysis for required parameters.
9. Financial status documents for last 3 year’s turnover
10. Letter on Company's letterhead Addressed to the "Contract Department Manager" stating expression of interest on the respective tender.
Valid copy of Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of Branch Office, Representative or Agent in Libya and Tax department declaration.
11.Two copies of the Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in envelopes to companies not register in Mellitah vendors list or one copy for company registered and marked:
Tender Number 744
Conduct Environmental Baseline Surveys (EBS) and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of Baher Essalam (Offshore)