Interested companies for the above tender must satisfy the stipulated requirements and submit the required information below. Failure to submit any of the under listed documents will render automatic disqualification:
1. Letter on Company's letterhead Addressed to the "Contract Department Manager"
stating expression of interest on the respective tender.
2. Valid copy of Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of Branch Office, Representative or Agent in Libya and Tax department declaration.
3. Company Profile with full details of similar contracts performed with relevant and verifiable Reference List of Clients where the works had been undertaken Literature/catalogue of the entire range of work /service/equipment and any additional information that will enhance the potential of the applicant /consortium.
4. Submission of Financial Status document of the Company turnover for the last 3 years and the Organization Chart.
5. Two copies of the Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in envelopes and marked:
Tender Number 761
Abu Attifel (A-100) Air port Runways Revamping.
Addressed to the " Contracts Department Manager" (Oil Division)
to the following address:
Mellitah Oil & Gas Company
Dahra Kebira Street, P.O. Box 346,
Or to the following E-mail address:
The prequalification documents shall be submitted at 12am on 16/6/2014
Company has the right to exclude any file does not meet the above stipulated requirements.
1. The pre‑qualification request is not an invitation to tender. Company is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and full ITT Package will only be issued to qualified companies that have been pre-qualified.
3. Company will not be responsible for whatsoever costs incurred for preparation and submission presented in response to this notice.
4. Company shall deal only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents.
5. Company shall not consider any pre-qualification request all the Conditions been provided as resolution 207), 2012) from the economic minister.