Foreign companies and those who do not have any kind of representation in Benghazi city or in Libya in general have to:
· Prepare and submit by Fax orEmail an official letter of intent to the Main Tender Committee (MTC) of AGOCO. along with a bank deposit document for the booklet price shown above (=1000LYD or 800 US$) made for the benefit of the Arabian Gulf Oil company (AGOCO) through:
· Prepare and submit by Email the below listed documents (Requirements) to the Main Tender Committee (MTC) of AGOCO.
Bidding Requirements(Provided by all applicants)
- A copy of work license.(Valid)
- A copy of a recent Commercial Record Extract .(Valid)
- A copy of record certificate of the Chamber of Commerce .(Valid) and financial file
- A proof of tax payment. (Valid).
- A copy of the decree of formation.
- A copy of the basic structure.
- A copy of a partnership agreement (if any)- if the company had incorporated or joined another legal person - certified by the local competent authorities or by those at the state headquarters-If the other party in the partnership agreement is a foreigner and approved by the Libyan embassy at the State Headquarters.
- Work permission from the competent ministry for the foreign companies.
- The applicant’s qualification and previous experience, supported with documents of the related field, including copies of the handing –over minutes of projects executed for the interested bodies.
- The participant, if accepted, shall facilitate the field visit procedures to his company's headquarter for the Arabian Gulf Oil company representatives who authorized to examine all his available material and human capabilities .
The Tender should be submitted through a direct delivery or by courier in (4) separated envelopes, closed with red sealing wax and with the stamp of the bidder, writing clearly the name of the project, the bid number and the name of the participating Body on each envelope.
- The first envelope should include a priced financial proposal (original + 1 copy)
- The second envelope should contain an un-priced financial proposal without price (original + 1 copy) (do not mention the price); otherwise, it will be rejected and has to contain the required financial conditions and the required method of payment, with the necessity to agree on all AGOCO general terms and conditions.
- The third envelope includes a technical proposal (original + 2 copies). As well as the validity of the proposal shall be three months at least from the closing date stated in this announcement. (Plus an electronic copy of the technical proposal ONLY).
- The forth should contain a Bid Bond (a preliminarily guarantee in separate closed envelope).