Zueitina Oil Company intends to issue the below tender and wishes to invite for pre-qualification interested, experienced and reputable companies specialized in providing similar services to submit all requirements for inclusion in the bidders list to be invited to participate in this tender.
دراسه المسح الجيوفيزيائى
(3D SEISMIC SURVEY)
مشروع إكتساب البيانات السيزمية ثلاثية الأبعاد لمساحة 592 كم² بالقطع
م ن 29ب/ج (منحدر الساتال)
3D Seismic Data Acquisition project (592 Km²) in Blocks NC29B/C (On Satal Bank)
إعادة معالجة ودمج650 كم² من البيانات السيزمية ثلاثية الأبعاد (228كم² شمال القطعة م ن 74أ و 422 كم² بالقطعة ميدوين-حكيم)
3D Seismic Data Re-processing project (650 Km²) and
Merging (North NC74A 3D and Midween-Hakim 3D)
Interested companies for the above tender must satisfy the stipulated requirements and submit the required information below. Failure to submit any of the under listed documents will render automatic disqualification:
1. Letter on Company's letterhead Addressed to the Bids committee coordinator, stating expression of interest on the tender.
2. Copy of Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of Branch Office, Representative or Agent in Libya. (License, commercial record, tax payment, valid chamber of commerce registration certificate)
3. Company Profile with full details of similar contracts performed with relevant and verifiable Reference List of Clients where the works had been undertaken Literature/catalogue of the entire range of work /service/equipment and any additional information that will enhance the potential of the applicant.
4. Submission of Financial Status document of the Company turnover for the last 3 years and the Organization Chart.
5. Zueitina oil company has the right to exclude any file, that does not meet the above stipulated requirements.
6. The Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in sealed envelopes and marked:
Bids Committee Coordinator - Sixth Floor – Main Building - Zueitina Oil Company - Sidi Issa Street - PO Box (2134) - Tripoli - Libya
Tel; 00218(0) 21 3338011 /14 - Ext; (71645) FAX; 00218 (0) 21 3339109.
e-mail address: [email protected]
7. The prequalification documents shall be submitted not later than Thursday 04/10/2012.
1. The pre qualification request is not an invitation to tender. Company is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and full ITT Package will only be issued to qualified companies that have been pre-qualified.
3. Company will not be responsible for whatsoever costs incurred for preparation and submission presented in response to this notice.
4. Company shall deal only with authorized officers only