Within the Framework of the contracted areas 15,16 & 32 (former C137N) Total E&P Libye intends to release a Call for Tender for the provision of OCTG Products, to support its Offshore Drilling Campaign in 2013-2014.
The main service required is to provide:
- 20’’ Casing 129 lbs/ft X56 Grade E-60MT or equivalent Connection – Quantity 1000m
- 16’’ Casing 84 lbs/ft L80 Grade Premium Connection – Quantity 1600m
- 13’’3/8 Casing 72 lbs/ft L80 Grade SLIJII Connection – Quantity 2200m
Length of Joint API Range 3
Delivery Time to be specified
Casing can be purchased from Stock
QA/QC Documentation will be required
Total E&P Libye invites all local and international firms which are specialized in manufacturing of OCTG to send to Total E&P Libye their complete prequalification documents, for registration and evaluation. Taking into consideration to include the following:
- All Necessary documents and licenses attesting registration according to the applicable laws and procedures in Libya.
- Submission of experience works in providing OCTG during the five last years in Libya.
- Submission of Financial Status documents of the company turnover for the last 5 years and the Organization Chart.
- Full addresses of the firm main office and its branches inside and outside Libya; Total E&P Libye has the right to check-visit if it found necessary.
- Total E&P Libye has the right to request any supportive documents to the submitted data.
- Last date for submission of offers is at 12:00 O’clock, Sunday on 5th of May 2013.
- Files should be sent to who is authorised to receive and sign the covering letter via the following address:
TOTAL E&P LlBYE
DHAT EI-Imad Complex
Tower 3, Floor 13
Tel.: + 218 21 3350317
Fax: + 218 21 3350407
For the attention of Ms. Nisrin OUN