This evaluation will be conducted at ENI NA’s sole discretion and will be under no obligation of any kind to explain the results of its evaluation.
If requested, except for its partners in the subject operations, ENI NA will maintain said information confidential.
This is not a bid invitation and therefore it does not represent or constitute a promise, obligations or commitment of any kind for ENI NABV to enter into any agreement with any Contractor participating in this pre enquiry.
If you are interested to participate, you are kindly requested to submit your reply within the 15th of December 2015, to the attention of:
At the following e-mail address:
As a result of ENINA evaluation in respect of above required services, only qualified, specialized and experienced vendors will be registered within ENI NA vendor list and will be invited to tender for the above mentioned activities. In case you are interested in participating in our future tenders in order to be an approved vendor, as a first step, we will need to be provided with the following documentation/info:
1. Copy of certified statement of registration in Malta – Chamber of commerce (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation if applicable);
2. Company’s profile/brochure;
3. References & brief description of Works/Goods/Services provided during the last 3 (three) years with regards of Provision of above listed services;
4. Copy of Tax Certificate (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation if applicable);
5. Company Social Insurance Code (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation if applicable);
6. Receipts of the last 3 months Social Security Contribution Payment (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation if applicable);
7. Company / Group’s structure chart;
8. Company’s organization chart;
9. Name of the shareholders, together with the percentage and the title of share ownership;
10. Balance sheet of the last three years, with the following information:
- Capital Value;
- Net Assets / Shareholders funds;
- Turnover, latest year available;
- Maindeclared activity of the company;
- Number of registered employees;
- Holding Company or part of a Group.
Reference is also made to your Shareholding structure for which we kindly ask to provide your most updated information. Specifically we need the disclosure of all “Ultimate Beneficiaries” of your company even when shares are owned by trustees.