The Brega Petroleum Marketing Company (BPMC) has announced a pre-qualification for maintenance of LPG Spheres (71-72-73-74-75-76) Tripoli Terminal, according to scope of work and requirements which are summarized in the following essential items:
- Clean and purging all spheres by using Nitrogen gas.
- Supply and erect some plates (20mm) thickness, valves parts for damaged pipes, new column for sphere No (74) and paint all spheres columns by using fire resistant paint.
- Dismantling of old cooling system and supply and erect new cooling system.
- Check all spheres flanges and cables and replace the damaged ones.
- Repair the stairs and overhead walkways, weld filling to roof-top damaged locations, thermo and carryout all required tests for welding work (NDT, MPT, X-RAY..etc).
- Clean using copper - slag and paint completely four spheres and repair paint for the other spheres.
So Companies possessing relevant experience, and has technical and financial capabilities are invited to express their interest in participation to execute this project, to submit their files for Pre-Qualification according to the following terms and conditions:
- Fill the PQQ available via WWW.BREGA.LY/APP_FORM.XLSX and return via email HIGHERTENDERS@BREGA.LYalso hard copy of PQQ Document to be enclosed with the company’s file.
- Provide organisation's articles of incorporationa cover letter expressing of interest to participate in the tender, its chart, official evidence attesting registration at the commerce registration office, valid business license , valid tax clearance certificate.
- Provide the financial status for the last) 3(years (20122-013-2014) authenticated by legal auditor.
- Provide your previous experience of similar scope of work.
- Provide list of technical crew and company’s equipment.
- Full address of company headquarter and its branches, telephone, fax numbers, email & website address.
- Only officially assigned representative will be dealt with.
- Documents shall be submitted to the Secretary of the High Tenders Committee in a sealed envelope addressed to Brega Petroleum Marketing Co. High Tenders Committee office, located at Tripoli International Airport Road, Brega’s Finance department building, Tripoli, near Tripoli Oil Terminal .
- The invitation to tender and handing over specification and general terms & conditions documents only to companies that found qualified by pre-qualification evaluation final result.
- The closing date for submission of documents is Mon 21/12/2015.
- Any file is not included the required documents will be rejected.
For any quarries please contact High Tenders Committee:
Tel. 021 362 0110 - fax :021 361 9870 -Email: email@example.com