The United Nations has issued a tender for the review, assessment, finalization, editing and translation into Arabic of the Draft Libya NCSA Strategy and Action Plan.
Close date/time/time zone: 25-01-2013 02:00 PM * GMT(+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Vienna, Prague, Brussels
* In case of discrepancy between the closing time stated above and the closing time stated in the notice document or in the description below the closing time in the notice document or description below takes precedence.
Country: Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Contact: Mr. Hussam Baggar – Procurement Assistant Mob: +218.91.727.6900 / Fax: +218.21.340.6492 / [email protected]
- Review and finalize the NCSA draft documents, develop the missing sections as per the GEF guidelines, and update the remaining sections, this includes:
- Collect the needed information and documents and make the preliminary review of the NCSA Documents, the existing strategy, thematic reports and action plan and identify gaps and needs to be addressed through the project finalization phase.
- Review the scientific and technical information in the NCSA draft document ensuring its scientific validity and introduce updated information where necessary, based on consultations with the Environment General Authority.
- Develop the missing sections of the NCSA against the UNDP/GEF NCSA tool kit;
- Review the outline, structure and language of the report and introduce any modification required in terms of language, editing and overall structure.
- Review the Action Plan and validate the short-term and long-term categories for projects and a methodology of implementation.
- Review, update and edit notes and illustrations directly in the electronic copy of the draft NCSA.
- Provide the EGA and UNDP Libya with a technically-reviewed and edited final electronic copy of the NCSA (English).