Eni North Africa B.V. Libyan Branch (ENI NA), wishes to verify the availability of EIA, EBS, ESHIA & WMP for Exploration Drilling wells and seismic Surveys in Libya.
The needed services will be performed in accordance with the general terms and main technical specifications set forth below:
The scope of Service is the performance of specific studies:
- Environmental Baseline Study (EBS);
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA);
- Environmental Social and Health Impact Assessment (ESHIA);
- Waste Management Plan (WMP);
- O&G exploration activities such as drilling in order to obtain authorization from local concerned authorities to execute exploratory drilling well in the Area D (ex NC41 Contract offshore Libya) in line with the existing Libyan regulatory requirements, and
- Related to O&G exploration activities such as drilling and seismic surveys. This is in order to obtain authorization from local concerned authorities to execute exploration drilling wells and seismic in the Area A and Area B (onshore).
EIA and ESHIA Studies
Vendor shall collect and analyse all components requested by Company.
The EIA and ESHIA:
- Identifies and assesses potential project-related environmental, social and health impacts across the whole operational life cycle, from exploration through to decommissioning phases.
- Evaluates project alternatives (including geographical location and technical options).
- Specifies mitigation measures, monitoring and management plans for the identified potential impacts to guarantee the protection of the natural and human environment.
- Can help identify potential business risks and opportunities.
- Provides support in the planning and management of community initiatives, defining the most appropriate intervention areas for community investment in terms of both local needs and Company internal risks.
Page 1 of 4